Each Adventura Pass (or other voucher or coupon) allows access to the Adventure Park for one person in accordance with the package purchased for a Playday Session. Advance reservations are required, which may be made at the time of purchase, made online, by phone or email. All reservations are subject to availability and Adventura reserves the right to reschedule bookings based on availability or other conditions, as provided in these Terms.
- All climbers must be 10 years of age or older.
- All climbers must fit into our climbing harnesses to our satisfaction.
- All climbers must weigh between 65 lbs and 250 lbs.
- Children 12 and under are required to climb with an adult.
- Physical Fitness – Climbing on the adventure course is a physical event. Participants should be in good health and physically fit.
- Late arrivals are not guaranteed climbing access on the course.
- Consumption of alcohol before climbing is not allowed.
- Personal climbing equipment is not allowed.
- Participation in any activity featured at Adventura may be dependent upon passing a weigh-in immediately before the scheduled reservation. Failure of, or refusal to participate in, the weigh-in will result in termination of the reservation without refund.
- All participants must review and sign a liability release agreement in the form provided by Adventura.
- If you do not meet or are unable to satisfy any of these restrictions and condition, you may not be allowed on the Aerial Course at will not be entitled to any refund.
Our standard season runs from April 1st through Halloween of each year.
- Each participant needs their own Adventura Pass.
- Adventura Passes are subject to availability.
- Use of either Playday passes require advance reservations (book online).
Wine Tasting with our partners:
A tasting card is good for one use and must be turned in at the partner winery/tasting room/brewery. We do our best to partner with local companies that we personally enjoy. Our ability to partner with wineries, breweries, and distillers is based on good manners. Please be kind and respectful when visiting our partners in the valley.
Playday cancellation requires no less than 48 hours notice.
Cancellations inside 48 are not eligible for rescheduling or refund.
Cancellation notification received outside the 48 hour condition can be rescheduled to a new date and time subject to availability.
Booking Deposit and Event Reservations:
- To book an organizational event, payment of a non-refundable 50% deposit is required.
- Dates will not be held without a deposit payment.
- Final payment of all program fees must be made in full no later than 14 days before the day Event.
- Bookings made within 14 days of the scheduled date require full payment upon booking.
Final Headcount and Payment:
- Guaranteed headcount and full payment is due no later than 14 days in advance of the scheduled event.
- If you wish to increase the number of participants after the guaranteed headcount is provided, you may request an increase, which Adventura will honor subject to our ability to accommodate such increase.
- Your guaranteed headcount is considered a guaranteed minimum number of participants, and no refunds will be issued if fewer participants attend.
For cancellations made no less than 14 days before scheduled date:
- Deposit amount can be credited towards a future Adventura program.
- No refunds will be given on booking deposit.
For cancellations made fewer than 14 days before the scheduled date:
- A 50% cancellation fee will be applied to amount paid.
- Any remaining amount can be used towards a future Adventura program.
- No refunds will be given on booking deposit or other payments towards full program fee.
Cancellation due to Weather or other Condition:
- Adventura reserves the right to conduct Teamplay Events and Programs regardless of weather conditions.
- All decisions on whether to operate the Adventure Course on any day are at Adventura’s sole discretion.
In the event that a specific reserved date or time slot is either canceled by Adventura or not available due to weather or other condition, or (if applicable) less than 1/2 of the Adventure Course activities were completed prior to closing the Adventure Course, we will provide alternative options and work with you to reschedule.
You are not entitled to a refund as a result of such a cancellation, however, if other options or rescheduling is not feasible, Adventura may provide a refund at its discretion. In no event shall you be entitled to receive any additional costs, expenses, or other losses or damages of any type you may have incurred in planning for any scheduled date.
The Teamplay Events and Programs, including the Adventure Course, are physical activities. Individuals should consult with their medical provider if they have any questions about their physical ability to participate in any Teamplay Events and Programs and climbing on the Adventure Course.
Due to the inherent dangers in some of the more physical elements, such as climbing and using the Adventure Course, all participants must be able to, and must follow, all staff instructions. Adventura’s staff may at any time remove individuals from the Adventure Course and/or premises entirely if they fail to follow staff instructions, put themselves or others in danger, or engage in any other abusive, harassing, threatening or inappropriate behavior.
Physical Fitness – Climbing on the adventure course is a physical event. Participants should be in good health and physically fit.
No refunds will be given upon removal from the Adventure Course and/or the premises.
If paying with a credit card, you are hereby stating that you are the authorized cardholder, or that you have been authorized by the cardholder to use the credit card. In the event the credit card is dishonored, rejected or later contested for any reason, you agree to pay the amount indicated on the order form to Adventura.
You agree to Adventura’s use of electronic records to evidence this agreement, including retention of your credit card information. You understand that you have the right to not consent to the use of electronic records by canceling this transaction. In such event, this will be null and void. Your consent applies only to this transaction. You hereby waive any objection you may have to Adventura’s use of electronic records in court should it be necessary for Adventura to enforce these Terms.
Termination by Adventura and Refund:
Adventura reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your transaction and purchase of services for any reason. In such an event, Adventura will refund any amounts paid by you for unused and terminated services, as determined in the sole discretion of Adventura. If, however, the termination is due to your breach of these Terms, you will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever.
Limitation on Liability and Indemnification:
IN NO EVENT SHALL ADVENTURA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, LOST PROFITS OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING BY REASON OF (I) YOUR PURCHASE AND/OR USE OF ADVENTURA’S SERVICES (INCLUDING THE ADVENTURE COURSE), OR (II) YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON (INCLUDING PARTICIPATING IN THE ADVENTURE COURSE ACTIVITIES), IN EACH CASE, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, WHETHER OR NOT ADVENTURA HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH LOSS, AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSS WAS DUE TO THE FAULT OF ADVENTURA. IN ALL INSTANCES, ADVENTURA’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING BY REASON OF THIS TRANSACTION AND YOUR PURCHASE AND/OR USE OF ADVENTURA’S SERVICES SHALL BE THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO ADVENTURA.
You shall indemnify and hold Adventura (and each of our officers, directors, employees, and agents) harmless from any third-party claim, demand, action, damage, loss, cost or expense, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out or relating to your purchase of and use of our services or alleging facts or circumstances that, if true, could constitute your breach of any of these Terms.
Adventura shall not be responsible for any breach of these terms caused in part or in whole for any reason outside the reasonable control of Adventura. You agree that at all times your purchase and use of services shall be subject to all applicable laws. You agree that you shall be responsible for complying with all such laws pertaining to your use of services through Adventura.
Release of Liability:
As a condition to participation in the Teamplay Events and Programs and climbing on the Adventure Course all participants will be required to sign a liability release agreement. The liability release agreement provides that each participant is assuming the inherent risks of engaging in all activities and the Adventure Course, including risk of serious injury and death. Additionally, each participant must waive, release, and discharge Adventura (and each of our officers, directors, employees, and agents) from all claims, and other demands for damages arising out of or related to your engagement with Adventura, participation in the activities and on the Adventure Course, except as a result of the sole gross negligence of Adventura. The form of this liability release agreement is non-negotiable. If you have any questions or concerns, you may call or email and we will provide a full copy of the liability release agreement prior to your purchase.
Any provision of these Terms that is found to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable will be severed from these Terms and the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue to be in full force and effect. Any provision in these Terms that by its nature should survive the termination of your license to access the Service or any termination of these Terms (including, without limitation, provisions governing indemnification, limitations on liability, and release of liability) will continue to remain in full force and effect after any such termination. These Terms constitute the entire understanding between you and Adventura with respect to this transaction, and any prior representations or agreements, oral or written, are merged herein.
These Terms are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, excluding its conflict of laws provisions. Any dispute under or in connection with this transaction shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts within King County, Washington. You hereby waive any objection you may have to personal jurisdiction in such courts. In the event you default on these Terms and legal action is required as a result, you agree to pay to Adventura all of its costs, fees and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees arising from such breach.