Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy for Playdays & Playdates:
- For cancellations made at least 48 hours before scheduled start time: Refund or Reschedule
- For cancellations made fewer than 48 hours before the scheduled start time: No refunds, no rescheduling
- No-Show: no refunds, no rescheduling
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy for Private Events:
- For cancellations made at least 20 days before scheduled date: Deposit amount can be credited towards a future Adventura event. No refunds will be given on booking deposit.
- For cancellations made fewer than 14 days before the scheduled date: A 50% cancellation fee will be applied to amount paid. Any remaining amount can be used towards a future Adventura event. No refunds will be given on booking deposit or other payments towards full event fee.
- For cancellations made fewer than 7 days before the scheduled date: no refunds, no rescheduling.
Cancellation due to Weather or other Condition:
Adventura reserves the right to conduct events regardless of weather conditions. All decisions on whether to operate the Challenge Course on any given day are at Adventura’s sole discretion.
In the event that a specific reserved date or time slot is either canceled by Adventura or not available due to weather or other condition, or (if applicable) less than 1/2 of the Challenge Course activities were completed prior to closing the Challenge Course, we will provide alternative options and work with you to reschedule. It is important that you provide us with detailed contact information when you place your order so that, if necessary, we may reach you with these alternative options. You are not entitled to a refund as a result of such cancellation, however, if other options or rescheduling is not feasible, Adventura may provide a refund in its good faith discretion. In no event shall you be entitled to receive any additional costs, expenses, or other losses or damages of any type you may have incurred in planning for any scheduled date.