Aerial Adventure Park
Can You Conquer Our Aerial Challenge Course?
Adventura’s Aerial Adventure Park in Woodinville is an oversized jungle gym for adults, where people encounter obstacles that challenge their ability to climb, jump, grab, haul, walk, swing, and balance themselves up to 50 feet above the ground.
The Adventure Park is for ALL skill levels and a great adventure for friends, family, and company or group outings. Aerial sessions can also be integrated into corporate team-building and team development workshops.
Once on the high course, you select your own path. Our instructors are there to help you navigate each challenge. Each activity station can be experienced in easy, moderate or hard mode. We’ll help you at every level with techniques to improve balance, strength, creativity, and patience.
The park is just 30 minutes from Seattle in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country.
One Course. A Thousand Challenges. One You.
- Our Aerial Adventure Park is much more than a ropes challenge course. During our sessions, you’ll experience 2.5 hours of:
- Safety School — This ground-based station is where we outfit and teach participants how to use the safety equipment, harnesses, helmets, and lanyards.
- Ascent — The first step onto the course consists of a large 45-degree cargo net that connects the belay deck to the first high-course deck.
- Climbing — Once on the high-course deck, participants can select their own paths. The high course is designed somewhat like a ski area in that each activity station can be experienced in “easy,” “moderate,” or “hard” mode.
- Crossing from station to station — High-course activities require participants to use a wide variety of skills: balance, strength, creativity, and patience. It should also be noted that our high course is designed for all types of humans — one need not be an Olympic athlete to play. All it takes is courage and a sense of adventure.
- Descent — There are several methods for exiting the adventure course. The most popular is the zipline, which has a hydraulic braking system that allows a person to ride down from the course to the ground in a fluid motion. Other methods are down-climbing on the cargo net, or a standing rappel.
The Fine Print
- All climbers must be 10 years of age or older.
- All climbers must fit into our climbing harnesses to our satisfaction.
- Maximum weight limit 250 lbs.
- Children 12 and under are required to climb with an adult. (2:1 ratio please)
- Late arrivals are not guaranteed climbing access on the course.
- Consumption of alcohol before climbing is not allowed.
- Personal climbing equipment is not allowed.
- All participants must review and sign an Adventura liability release agreement.
- If you do not meet or are unable to satisfy any of these restrictions and condition, you may not be allowed on the Aerial Course and will not be entitled to any refund.
Physical Fitness Requirements for Climbing
Climbing on the Aerial Adventure Course is a physical event. Please be mindful of this fact when considering an adventure. Participants should be in good health and physically fit.
A friend and I went back in June this year (2018) and had a great time. The instructors create a safe, but fun environment. There're a lot of different paths... read more
A very joyful, trust-filled experience with our middle school. Expert, kind, and calm instructors who thoroughly went through the safety instructions and were there for us literally each step... read more
This was our firts time experiencincing this type of activity. Who would have thought dangling upside down high above the ground could be so much fun and challenging at... read more
It was great that each of the obstacles could be made easier or more challenging depending on your comfort level. The instructors were great at helping you navigate through.
Had a great time! The instructors are very friendly. Depending on what you want, you can choose which route (hard or easy) to take. If you're looking for a little... read more
Purchased this adventure for my daughter and myself. She is an adult. People were participating from ages 20ish - 60's. Everyone had an amazing time. All skill levels wre welcomed.... read more
It was an awesome experience. We had so much fun! I had problem with my online reservation and they returned my call promptly. Staff are very professional. My GoPro fell... read more
The entire experience was a blast the people running the place were awesome Andy was sweet entertaining and accommodating! When you go up onto the course you will be... read more
My cousin and I are nearly 40 years old and had a BLAST at Adventura Aerial Adventure Park. The whole experience was amazing and followed the old life lesson that... read more
My adult daughter and I went there to have spend some quality time together. We had a blast going through the obsticals. It was an opportunity for us to do... read more
I chose Adventura for my 16th birthday party and it couldn't have been more fun!! The instructors were SUPER nice and they made sure everyone felt comfortable on the course.... read more
I don’t know what else to say, I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM MEEEEEE. But yeah, it was fun. We left with sunburn noses and the mindset... read more
Such a wonderful experience at Adventura for my birthday! The staff are super helpful, extremely nice and they always make sure you are safe! They accommodated me very well and... read more
This is our third time having our office summer party up at Willows Lodge. Adventura Aerial Adventure Park is right next to it so it is an offered activity. Our... read more
Our company visited Adventura as a team building event. The instructors were great and there was never a dead moment. Many of us found ourselves challenging ourselves to go... read more
We came with our two ten year old boys and the staff were great with them! They made sure they were safe and were happy to help me get them... read more
Ryan was awesome! The crew was helpful and my girlfriend & I had a blast, were actually planning out next outing there with a couple of our friends and family... read more
We had a blast with kids there. The course is challenging enough for adults and great for kids starting 11 years old. Wouldn't recommend it to short 10yo kids as... read more
We've seen this Groupon for a while now and never took advantage. (Get the Groupon!) We are so glad we did! The guides are fun, funny and really cool! Even... read more
Easy place to find with ample parking. The staff was fun and upbeat, with super clear instructions and tips. Great emphasis on safety and procedures. Challenging courses that were fun... read more
The staff was super nice and they gave me and my boyfriend partner challenges on some obstacles to make the course more fun and difficult.
Took my husband and two teenage daughters here and we had such a great time. I have a fear of heights, but wanted to try. Everyone made me... read more
The stuff are friendly and helpful. The course is fun, much more challenging than it looks! The course is not one of the traditional one-path, instead you have choice to... read more
The guides made this a positive experience for everyone. They were all friendly and helpful. The course offers different levels of challenges, so the more adventurous ladies had a great... read more
We did a company event here with about 40 people. It was fantastic! The Adventura staff went above and beyond. It was a great team building exercise and every single... read more
Our Woodinville Area Adventure Park is located east of Seattle in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country.