Rules & Conditions FAQ
In order to ensure the highest quality experience for all guests, we’ve put together a list of rules and conditions regarding participation. If you have any questions, please contact us.
COVID-19 Information & Adventura Operations
Please see our page COVID-19 Information & Adventura Operations
Face Masks PPE
All Participants must provide their own face mask PPE.
- Reservations are Required.
- Minimum age: 10
- Climbers under 13 years of age are required to climb with an adult.
- Maximum weight: 250 lb
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy for Private Events:
- For cancellations made at least 15 days before scheduled date: Full refund.
- For cancellations made fewer than 14 days before the scheduled date: A 50% cancellation fee will be applied to amount paid. Any remaining amount can be used towards a future Adventura event. No refunds will be given on booking deposit or other payments towards full event fee.
- For cancellations made fewer than 7 days before the scheduled date: no refunds, no rescheduling.
Cancellation due to Weather or other Condition:
Adventura reserves the right to conduct events regardless of weather conditions. All decisions on whether to operate the Challenge Course on any given day are at Adventura’s sole discretion.
For private event bookings:
Booking Deposit and Date Reservations: In order to secure an event date and time, we require an estimated headcount and a deposit of 50% of the total program cost. Programs booked within 14 days of the program date require full deposit and guaranteed headcount (see below) at the time of booking.
- All bookings are considered tentative until deposit is received.
- Final payment of all program fees must be made in full no later than 14 days before the day of the event.
Guaranteed Headcount and Payment:
2 weeks (14 days) before your program date, we will contact you for your guaranteed headcount and to complete payment for your event. Your final headcount will be considered a guaranteed minimum number of participants, and no refunds will be issued if fewer participants attend.
- Your headcount can be increased after this date, subject to our ability to accommodate such increase.
14300 145th St NE, Woodinville, WA 98072
Corporate Mailing Address:
7241 Linda Lane, Clinton, WA 98236